Tel. 089 24203982
In special cases you can reach us to make an individual appointment by phone 0162 4848486 or by e-mail.
We write data protection in capital letters!
We have designed our website to be as privacy-friendly as possible. Except for the storage of data in server log files, which is essential for trouble-free operation, we do not collect any user data. We do not set cookies, completely refrain from scripts, social media plugins, advertising trackers, web analytics services and offers that transfer data to third parties (including Google). Therefore, there is no personal data about which we could provide information, delete or transfer.
§1 Responsible entity
The responsible party according to Art. 4 para. 7 Primary Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Tel. 089 24203982
§2 Your rights
(1) You have statutory rights against the controller under Section 1 to
- Information according to Art. 15 DSGVO
- Correction or deletion according to Art. 15 and 16 DSGVO
- Restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO
- Right to information according to Art. 19 DSGVO
- Objection to processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO
- Data portability under Art. 20 DSGVO
(2) In addition, you can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority, about the processing of your personal data by the controller. The contact details are as follows:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach
Phone: 0981 531300, Fax: 0981 53981300
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting the website
(1) We have concluded a contract with our German web service provider for commissioned data processing in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO.
(2) When you call up our website, only data that your browser transmits to our server as part of this process is collected on the basis of Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO and stored in log files. This data is all necessary for technical reasons and is not usually personal to us.
(1) We collect:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Requested web page or file
(2) In particular, the IP address is stored due to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) to combat abuse and to ensure the functionality of our offer. A combination of this data with other data sources is not made. The IP address is deleted when we can exclude that an attack on our Internet infrastructure has occurred from it. This happens regularly after eight days.
(3) This data and its retention to the present extent is mandatory for the provision of the website, which is why you have no right to object to this.